Friday, October 8, 2010

39 weeks!


Photobucket


Total weight gain/loss:
I'm still not telling.

Maternity clothes? Some of my shirts are almost too small. Good thing I'm at the end of my pregnancy!

Stretch marks? I'm the poster child for stretch marks.

Sleep: It's actually better! I still flip from side to side all night long, and I wake up about 3 times to use the bathroom.. but otherwise, it's great! Well, I take take that back. About half the time, I wake up at 5am and am awake until 7:30. It's really bizarre.

Best moment this week: Being told I'm 1cm and 60% effaced and at a -2 station. At least we're making progress over here.

Movement: Movin and groovin.

Food cravings: I don't have cravings.

Gender: Our darling daughter.

Labor Signs: Ohh cramping and BH contractions. Nothing new over here!

Belly Button in or out? You'd die if you saw my belly button. It looks like a Cheerio.

Wedding rings on or off? They're currently off, but they totally still fit just fine. But sometimes they're a smidge snug, so I'm just taking them off as a precautionary thing.

What I miss: not having puke come up my throat when I lay down :)

What I am looking forward to: seeing my husband with our precious daughter. I cannot wait for that.

Weekly Wisdom: They'll come when they're good and ready.

Milestones: We're LESS THAN A WEEK AWAY!


So I had an appointment earlier this week. My uterus was measuring 37 weeks.. even though I'm sure some of you might think my uterus is HUGE. It really isn't :] But I'm still feeling fine as a fritter. I'm just so excited for her to come! It really is a bizarre feeling to know that she can come at any minute. We can't wait!

I've changed a little since 32 weeks, don't you think?


Photobucket

Photobucket

Just a smidge of growth ;]


2 comments:

  1. AHHHHHH, I cannot wait for her to arrive!!!! I can't believe you're 39 weeks, I remember when you had JUST found out you were pregnant!!!!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous. I love that last picture.

    ReplyDelete