Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wednesday

I haven't blogged in forever. I'm really sorry, but I've been so tired. My family wears.me.out. big time! We did so much these past few days, so I will break each blog post into each day.

We picked my family up on Wednesday afternoon:



C was so excited to see me! Each time I see him for the first time, he acts like he's too big and grown up. But after 10 minutes, he's always back to his little self! We were starving, so we headed to our favorite place: Chipotle!



We had the "best tacos ever" and then headed to the Virginia Aquarium. We arrived an hour and a half before they closed, so the lady advised us to just come back tomorrow, since we wouldn't have been able to see everything.

So we left. And then our plans were all out of whack, so we decided to go to a mall in Virginia Beach. We romped around and went to a pet store, and Clayton was so excited to be with "Shannie" :)

Truthfully, I'm not sure what we did after that.


But we've had so much fun over the past few days! I can't wait to tell you all about it!

C really has grown up so much since I last saw him. Now, you can tell him a word to write, and he will write & spell it correctly. It's kind of remarkable. You can even say a random word like "zip," and he spells it! He just seems to know so much. I frequently ask him, "How do you know so much?" He answers, "I just do." Ha.

I love him and miss him already. Thursday, we went to the aquarium! Friday, we went to the VA Children's museum and a big mall, and Saturday we went to Washington D.C. This week was chuck-full of activities, and we were always on the go!

Just remembering it makes me yawn.

:)

Excited to share our memories with you! Tune in tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had such a fun (but exhausting!) time with your family. :)

    ReplyDelete