Wednesday, May 12, 2010

ultrasound video! and Piper too.


Big Sister:

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Just because I wanted to show you these photos.

----------------

I never showed you the video of our ultrasound! We actually have a 20 minute video, but I'm not very tech-savvy, so I don't know how to cut it down to 10 minutes (YouTube has a 10 minute limit and won't publish anything longer). But we do have a 3 minute video of the tech trying to wake our baby up and get good angles.

Our baby girl refused to cooperate.

I've added notes to the video to help you understand what you're looking at. It's pretty simple: the big round thing is her head, and the rest is her torso! Just locate her head, and that's all you need to do. In the very beginning, you can see her long limbs, which is pretty neat. Our other video is much cooler, but I've no idea how to share it with you guys. Until then, you can look at this:




I could really go for a BBQ sandwich, macaroni salad, baked beans, potato salad, big yellow tomatoes with salt, and some banana pudding. Just sayin.




4 comments:

  1. we will have some of that at huds' birthday party - can't wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures!! Or at least what I can see and make it out. I am hungry too! Love, mom

    ReplyDelete