Sunday, August 8, 2010

30 weeks pregnant


How far along? 30 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: Who cares, really!? :)

Maternity clothes? I finally bought maternity blue jeans.

Sleep: Oh wondrous sleep! I sleep very soundly now.

Best moment this week: Seeing our baby in 3D and doing our maternity photos!
Movement: More and more jabs. She likes to stick a foot out really hard, and I poke it so she'll move it back in. Sometimes she jabs me so hard that I say "Oof!" but I love it.

Gender: girl!

Labor Signs: None. But hey, I discovered that I have a linea nigra. It looks really weird.

Belly Button in or out? It's teeny tiny, see?



What I miss:
Not feeling huge.. ? I've already got plans to go on Weight Watchers in January.

Weekly Wisdom: Do maternity pictures even if you feel bigger than a whale. They're fun, and it'll never ever be "just" you and your spouse for the rest of your lives! What a sweet time to get photos together :)


Well, folks, stretch marks are on the horizon and there's no stopping them. I would cry about it, but even Dr. Oz says there's not a thing on earth you can do but embrace them. And hope they become less visible with time. Sigh. I knew this would happen, though, because I have really weird skin.

Physically speaking, I feel fine! I have lots of energy and nothing to complain about. We had so much fun taking our photos, and Alissa did a great job! Here are some of our favorites:










Of course the rest are on Facebook! We're now in the single digits: 9 weeks and 5 days to go. Gulp.




No comments:

Post a Comment