Wednesday, August 4, 2010

my early days with C

You've probably heard me say once or twice (or more) that I was with Clayton all the time when he was a baby. When he was born, I was a senior in high school, and he was my favorite thing in the world. Every day after school, I would come and play with him - and continue to play with him all night.

As a result, we became best friends. And no one can deny that Clayton and I have a special relationship that no one else has. He will still come and sit on my lap, snuggle with me, and give me kisses -- although I see those days quickly coming to an end, as he has just begun Kindergarten. He's growing up!

::sniff, sniff::

In June, he was telling me about his best (child) friend, and how he had told him all about Aunt Shannie. He insisted that his friend was dying to meet me. I've been told that he brings me up in class sometimes. And in July, he asked me to come play at his friend's house to show me to his friend.

::heart melt::

Obviously, I'm a "fan" of photos. So it's no surprise that, by 3 months old, I had C "trained" to smile when he saw a camera. I just love him so much :)


Photobucket

Photobucket
this photo sums up his toddler years: WILD


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



1 comment:

  1. AHHH! I LOVE that picture of you holding his hand in the hallway!!!!

    ReplyDelete