Monday, July 12, 2010

my newest addiction

Someone (maybe MckMama?) introduced me to Etsy long ago. Since then, I've bought three or four things from different vendors, and I only have great things to say about Etsy! But now I'm pregnant with a little girl. And, well, now I have a new addiction:

hair accessories.

I can't be positive, but I think that the majority of merchandise available on Etsy is hair accessories for little girls. You can look up anything -- headbands, bows, flowers, clippies, and the list goes on forever. Naturally, I have no idea about any of this (ex: What's a pinwheel bow? Not a clue!) since I've only got three nephews, but I think I can get the hang of girly-ness. And quick.

Just feast your eyes on these edible creations:










Oh snap (get it? snap??) are these cute or what?! I'm pretty positive that our daughter needs a big basket-full of hair accessories! I mean, pending that she has hair.

Which she'd better.

I hope :)



Note: Each of these pictures is linked to the owner's Etsy shop. Just click the photo of your choice, and it will take you right to their page!


Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to look up one of my other newest addictions: baby legs on Etsy. More on that to come!


7 comments:

  1. Put the credit card down :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA MARK!

    Shan, these are SO cute! I can't believe you're having a girl!!!! AHHH! She is going to be the cutest, most precious little girl EVER! I just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so everyone knows :) I haven't bought any of these yet. Although the last ones are TOO cute. Does anyone have a favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Strawberries are cute for spring. The flowers are cute, too. That little girl wearing the turkey is cute. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. She doesn't need hair for the headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the bows done by Bows & Bobbies and I pretty much only buy from them. But I'm willing to try anybody who has cute bows. These guys just happen to even do custom orders and their bows are adjustable. http://bowsandbobbies.com./index.asp

    Those are some cute ones, Shannon. Its always fun having a girl and if all else fails & she has no hair headband bows are way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooo, I love the headband and bow one. I may have to look into seeing if I can get one for Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete