Monday, February 23, 2009

Dear Diary,

Dear Diary,

I really need to loosen up a little bit. If not, I will surely have crows feet and forehead wrinkles before I turn 25! Sheesh. Really, things don't matter as much as I used to think. This ridiculous chocolate fraction lesson? ... I need to let it go. If it completely flops and sucks, who cares? It's just one lesson.

I really need to stop eating so darn much. I can't help it that I am in class for nearly 5 consecutive hours. and that there is a bagel shop right next to my building. and I cannot help that they serve delicious bagels. Oooh, especially the cinnamon raisin. with strawberry schmere. I should probably stop trying to fill this huge, gaping hole in my heart [caused by lack of Prince M] with calories, carbs, and fat grams. but they are so darn good, aren't they, diary?!

I really need to stop letting Prince M's letters/phonecalls [especially the lackthereof] determine my happiness for the day. Chances are, I won't hear from him. That's just how it is. and I need to let it go.

Diary, I need to chill out. If Prince M were here, he would tickle me to death and then get mad because I'm too tense, too stressed, and too sad about everything.

Diary, I'm getting over it.

Love,
Princess S.

No comments:

Post a Comment