Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not Me SUNDAY! .. I can never wait...


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not spend forever taking pictures of myself with our cool Canon Rebel for 15 minutes today. HA! What a waste of time! I mean, come on.. that would be really self absorbed of me.

I did not fall down the stairs the other morning at 6am after checking facebook, myspace, and blogger. That would have really hurt. and that would have been really embarrassing. Thank heavens I don't do those sorts of things!

I did not drive Nephew #2 around town only half-buckled because he's so darn chubby and just plain old HUGE for his infant carseat. That's called against the law. That would also label me as a Bad Aunt. I would never be a dangerous, bad aunt! Never!

This week at work, I did not watch White Chicks in its entirety. Wow. What kind of employee would that make me? I am always on task and efficient. Okay okay, I did work while watching, in case my boss reads this! ;]

This Friday, I did not go to Mr. Gatti's and eat four huge slices of pizza and drink loads of coke! And then I did not take Nephew #1's tokens and cheat those little kid games to win him a ton of tickets. Who does that kind of thing? Those games are for kids only. I am not obsessed with him getting the coolest prizes. Nope, not me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment