Tuesday, February 10, 2009

elementary schools reealllly exhaust me.

Today was my very first day at Unnamed School!

It was okay. We did a lotta worksheets and collaboration. I don't want to blog too much about it since I can't control who reads this, but overall I had fun!

So tonight I went to the Valentines Day dance. Really, it felt like a high school dance. Well, what I think a high school dance might be like. Since I never went to one. There were three or four songs that EVERYONE knew the dance to. They would line up and do the dance together. Even 2nd graders. Insane. I've never even heard these songs. I live my life in a bubble, but I'm okay with that!




I was never that cool in elementary school.

The most exciting thing in my life right now is the fact that I get to sleep in tomorrow. Oh boy!! I can't wait. Maybe I will get to sleep past 7:30am. I doubt it though. Mark and I have been married for a month. Doesn't seem like it! We will get to spend our 3 monthiversary on the phone together [hopefully...]. I am looking forward to that. K bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment