Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hudsie finds the baby.

In this video, I'm 5 weeks pregnant. Obviously, I didn't tell Huds that I was pregnant -- he's only a baby himself. Here, he's 18 months, and he finds Pumpkin Seed on his own.

(This was a spur of the moment video. He wasn't "trained" or anything).

Also note my husband's gigantic laugh in the background. Yep, that's Mark. And yep, he always laughs like that.





Really, is there anything cuter than "tink you!"!? And he does say "baby" a few times in the middle of the video. He can say baby.. he was just being a goof ball.

I miss my little Huds. The other day my mom passed the phone to Hudsie to say hi to me, and he burped in my ear. True love.



4 comments:

  1. I love the videos of your nephews!

    And I replayed Mark laughing in the background 4 or 5 times because it made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that is so cute!! He's adorable! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! thats so cute! And Mark does have a funny laugh! :D Hudson is so cute! I bet your baby is going to be just like him! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha thats cute when i was preggo with Jakk Maddox used to think that baby meant belly button because he wouldn't only do it to my belly but Derek's too lol! Hudson is so cute and going to be a good big brother!!!

    ReplyDelete