Wednesday, December 9, 2009

a letter from Hudson:

Dear Bloggy Readers,


Hi! My name is Hudsie. I'm Shannon's 1 1/2 year old nephew, and she calls me her Gingerbread Man!

Today, when Shannie came home, I was taking a nap. But when I woke up, Shannie heard me and came running in my room* to rescue me. I was so excited and shocked to see her. But I reached out my arms and she scooped me up!

I was so happy to see her! I clung to her and rested my little soft head on her shoulder. I gave her lots of sweet smiles. And, when she tried to put me down, I clung to her real hard. I didn't want my Shannie to let go!

She tickled me and kissed me and rubbed me and nuzzled me. It only took Shannie 8.2 seconds to whip out her camera, and she got busy!

We had lots of fun running around the house; I really love the camera!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Here is my big brother, C. When he came home from preschool, he peeked in the window beside the front door and gave the biggest grin to aunt Shan. He opened the door and had the biggest smile EVER on his face! My big bro was so excited! Here he is, barely recognizable, with gum in his mouth:


Photobucket

I heard that he's going to turn 5 in a couple weeks. Holy guacamole, he is old! I think he might spend the night with Shannie tonight, because he is so so so excited for her to be here!

We love our aunt Shannie soooo much! We're so glad she's home. She's the best tickle monster and gives the yummiest kisses. She also likes to tickle my belly and lets me play with her cell phone.


She's the coolest.

Be on the lookout for lots more pictures of me! And my big brother, too!


Love,
Hudsie


*It's actually Shannie's room ... but, when she moved, I took over and moved all of my toys and pack & play in there, and now I call it MY room! I'm sneaky like that!


PS. A little update on me: I'm putting small sentences together, such as "It's hot" and "I poop" and "I want to talk" and can say literally ANY word I hear. Oh. Except Shannie. That's like literally the only word I won't say. (Convenient...)

8 comments:

  1. Great job on all the pictures. Glad to have you home

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! He is getting SO big! He's starting to look a bit more like a boy than a baby...sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh sooo cute! And yes Huds is looking more like a little boy than a baby...

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!! The pictures are great, the post is great. I just love every little bit about your life. I can't wait to officially be a part of it FRIDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this can NOT be my son. it is not little H. he looks so big here.

    big sister

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're nephews are so cute! i love that you take so many pictures of them! have fun :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete