Saturday, July 25, 2009

5 videos you MUST see!

I love creating Must-see/do/read/buy/eat lists. Tonight I've compiled 5 videos that you must see. Take 15 minutes out of your day. Or pick and choose a couple. I definitely recommend viewing them ALL - since, well, I compiled the list. They're all awesome. They all touched my heart (well, except for the last one... that one just made me laugh HARD). You'll thank me after you've seen the videos. Enjoy!


Lifehouse Everything Drama: Probably the most "popular" video of a church skit ever. My church re-enacted this a few months ago. This skit is awesome. It will give you goosebumps. I promise.






Set Me Free: I LOVE Casting Crowns. This is another church skit that's absolutely AWESOME. Really, words can't describe.
Do you want to be free?
Lift your chains
I hold the key
All power on Heav'n and Earth belong to me







Love Letter From God: a compilation of verses taken from Genesis to Revelation of promises that God makes to His children. LOVE it. When we start thinking of the Almighty God as daddy, our perspective changes. He loves you and is waiting for you to come to Him.







Do You Believe In Me? This is the reason I want to work with children. This little fella speaks to all teachers/faculty and asks "I believe in me - do YOU believe in me?" This video will leave you speechless and realizing that all children deserve a chance. Christine - this one's for YOU since you're becoming a teacher.







And a special one for Brittney:

Delilah - the Samson Version: this video is HILARIOUS!!!! I was dying laughing. It's Samson's song to Delilah after she cut his hair. Genius. I love it. So will you!






1 comment: