Thursday, July 30, 2009

just call him Tiger.

Focus.


Five-Iron


Frizzy hair.




Fake Fairway.



Fore!!!


C has taken up golf. He has been playing for a long time now - but recently he has fallen in love with this sport. He eats, sleeps, and breathes golf. Today, Poppy brought him a new set of tees, and he was on top of the world.

He is getting his own full set at Christmas and starts lessons in the spring. He is ecstatic and has a freakin awesome swing for a 4-year old. He can send that ball FLYING!


...good thing my dad manages a golf course!


Congrats to Paigey - the only one to correctly guess this sport! He also takes cello lessons, plays in a soccer league, and will start softball soon too. Exciting times in the life of C!




3 comments:

  1. Aw, darnit! After I guess volleyball, I totally regretted it because I thought golf was right. Shucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I must say, I got that from your Facebook status the other day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. drat. Paige cheated!!! :)

    ReplyDelete