Sunday, July 19, 2009

exciiiited!

Reality is kind of setting in. I'm moving 727 miles away in less than 50 days.

727 miles away from my family.
727 miles away from my nephews.
727 miles away from everything I love.

But don't get me wrong - I am also very excited.

Excited to live with my husband for the first time in our lives.
Excited to go to the beach whenever I feel like it.
Excited to decorate and furnish our new home.
Excited to go to Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, and all other tourist attractions.
Excited to live in a town where the military is respected and honored.
Excited to watch New Moon at this establishment!
Excited to have the very best shopping experience of our LIVES.
Excited to live next to a Melting Pot - one of our favorite restaurants.
Excited to visit Washington D.C. on a whim if we choose.
Excited to start our lives as our own couple where no one knows us and we can be who we want!
Excited.


Oh, did I mention there's an underwater bridge right next to our house? See where the cars go into the tunnel and disappear? Neato, eh?





37 days!



4 comments:

  1. That bridge is too cool! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaaay!!!!! :)


    ...i'll miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bridge is so cool! Kinda scaryaa but cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'VE BEEN ON THAT BRIDGE! How neat!:D I can't wait to see your new plaaaace!

    ReplyDelete