Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Yes, it's that time of week again! Time to let our dirty laundry shine. Time to let it all hang out in the open. Time to admit things we'd rather forget. Scootch on over to MckMama's blog to read about what she has not been doing!



At this time last week, I was spending my last day with Mark. We were determined to find the "falls" of Wichita Falls, Texas. We went for the third time and finally found the entrance! But first I had to go to the bathroom. I was ecstatic when I found a cute little red bathroom house at the park. I walked in and was not appalled that there were no doors on any of the stalls and that the toilet was right out in the open. Heck, there was NO privacy! I did not pull my shorts down faster than lightning, squat while trying to touch nothing and pee as fast as possible because I was scared someone would walk in on me and see it ALL. I did not whip up super quick and run out without washing my hands or flushing the toilet because the "bathroom" was just I disgusting. I am definitely sanitary and would never blog about my bathroom adventures.

Last Monday, I did not get the genius idea of dressing up in Mark's ABUs and apparently prove myself to be a stupid new Air Force wife in front of the whole world. My husband and I did not think that it was just SO cute that we just had to take a zillion pictures.


I definitely know all the fine print rules and regulations, so I would never do something like that!

Speaking of which, I found this adorable yellow ribbon car magnet that said Air Force Wife in the middle while I was on base last week. I just had to have it (as usual), so I got it! Boy, I was thrilled. I was so excited to put it on our new Jeep. In fact, I was a little over protective of it and refused to pack it in my suitcase. Instead, I figured I would put it in my purse to keep it from getting bent. So on Tuesday when I came home, I did not realize that it wasn't in my suitcase or purse. I did not look ALL over the entire house in case it somehow managed to escape. Nope, it was not me who lost the car magnet before I even got home. That would be pathetic, and I'm more organized than that.

And I did not ask my husband to buy me another one to replace it. Sigh.

Today I did not give my older nephew, C, a mohawk just so he could look like Nuggey.



I don't sit around and think about ways to make my nephews more like MckMama's Happy Meal. I have more things in life to worry about. Just who do you think I am? I'm an awesome aunt, and I would never talk my nephew into letting me gel up his hair into a mohawk just to look like MckNugget! Sheesh.


So what have YOU not been doing this week!? Don't be afraid. Don't be ashamed. Just get it in the open!


2 comments:

  1. BAHAHAHA! Your NMM's are always the BEST!:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. I LOVE C's hair!!!!! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete