Wednesday, August 19, 2009

see if I picked you!

Good old Paigey gave me a blog award today! Isn't she great? We're both raising new puppies together. But, not together. But at the same time. Oh, you know. Anyway.

Isn't that award cute? Doggonit, that almost looks like me and Piper! Minus that figure. I'm a tad more curvy than that. And Piper isn't gray. Unless she's been playing in the mud. (Which is likely.. ahem). Oh, and Piper sucks at walking on a leash. So it turns out that the picture actually doesn't look like me. Oh well.

The rules:

1. You must list 5 obsessions.
2. You must pass this on to 5 other people.

So here we go....



1. I am currently obsessed with our big countdown. What is it? Oh, yes, ONE WEEK TO GO!




2. I am currently obsessed with researching our new city & home. I like to be prepared. I like to plan. And I like to be informed. So far my researching has stunk, and I don't really know anything about Hampton.



3. I am currently obsessed with The Secret Life of the American Teenager. It is literally the best show on television, and I love ABC Family. It is the best. If you want a second opinion, just ask Christine.




4. I am currently obsessed with planning our going-away party. Like I mentioned before - I like to plan. And, like I said before, so far my planning has stunk. I need more ideas. And stuff.


Note: I have this on a t-shirt. Mark custom-made it for me!
If you don't understand it, open up a history book! (Or just ask me!)


5. I am currently (and always will be) obsessed with my husband. The hunkiest man I know. He protects me, supports me, cares for me, nurtures me, provides for me, and stands by me. I sure am glad I met him, and I can't believe I'm moving to Virginia with the hott guy from church. Whoda thunk it?!



-------------------------------

I pick...

Brittney @ Back to the Quarry
Christine @ Adventures of Christine
Meaghan @ M and J Hooray
Melissa @ The Rossines
MckMama @ My Charming Kids (BWHAHAHAHA. Um, it's my blog.. I'll do it if I want!)



5 comments:

  1. Ok, so I don't know the rules. I want to pick you AND Paige, but you both picked ME! Drat. I must pick new blogs. And HURRY, because then I'll run out of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hurry for what?? I'm confused. And you're the one with like 30 blog readers. I only have 15 subscribed to me, and like 10 of those people never say a WORD to me. So you're the popular one, remember??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get what I'm supposed to do?! Do I have to say 5 obsessions? I'm so confused! :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo! i got picked :)

    also, i think i want to start watching that tv show - is it online anywhere?

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, Melissa! Just go to ABC Family's website.. and click on Watch.. then click on Secret Life, then Full Episodes. It is *amazing* .. I am way addicted :) It's by the same creator as 7th Heaven.. remember that show? A good wholesome show from the good old days :)

    ReplyDelete