Thursday, June 11, 2009

I WAS FIRST! FINALLY!

Today, on the 11th day of June, 2009, I became the first commenter of a post by MckMama.




Excuse me while I bask in the glory of it all.


http://www.mycharmingkids.net/2009/06/birthing-babies-bradley-breathing-and.html

I even admitted that I was a nerd. So there. Save your rude comments for another day.



EDIT:

I was first. Again. For the second day in a row. Wowzers. I can hardly believe my eyes! Too bad there wasn't a competition or something. Darn my luck.


6 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! Congratulations!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAHAHAHAHA!

    I almost sent you a text when M told Chris that. YAYAYAYAYAYAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mark was talking about my comment to MckMama to your husband?! wow, I knew I loved that man!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happens when you are first???
    sandy toe

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh, nothing happens. But it's always fun to beat the other 2,000-4,000 people who comment on her blog daily.

    ReplyDelete