Friday, June 5, 2009

a new home!

By Golly, I think I've found it.

What is it that I'm talking about, you little blogger mind wonders!?

Why, a new church home, I mean!

Waters Edge Church. In Yorktown!

My Facebook friend, Cathy, is an AF wife, and she told me all about it! Isn't Facebook wonderful? I seriously would not make it without my Facebook Air Force wife friends. SERIOUSLY.

Anyhow, this church is almost just like LHBC. I mean, from what I can see on the website. I am TOTALLY EXCITED. Also, I'm pretty sure there will be some type of military support group in the church. Probably.

However, I am pretty bummed that we will be missing the tour/question-answer session of the church on June 21. Hopefully there will be another one by the time we move in September. Hopefully.

Learn more about our new prospective church home HERE



1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy that you found a church home! (prospectively, of course) You'd better keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete