Sunday, June 28, 2009

ohh just a few things.

I don't have a kid, but I love kid products.

I found a cool one. Rockabye Baby.

It's lullaby's for babies. But they're rock songs. And they're turned into lullaby's.

Sounds odd, right? But I promise it's cool.

Click here to hear some excerpts.

I fully intend on playing Hey Jude (the lullaby version) for our babes.

Heck, I might even play it for myself to fall asleep to. Who knows?! :)

-----------

In other news, I've quit packing.

I think that, if I ignore the packing-process, it will all just go away.

And maybe .. just maybe, my things will pack themselves. Who knows?! :)

-----------

Today I went to the Jeep lot, and I found the car I love.











Turns out, it's a lot shorter than I thought!

Which is a heckuva great thing.

It's a 2008. It comes with a warranty. It's the only Patriot on the lot.

...

I want it.

We might buy it. Who knows?! :)


------------

Today was the Patriotic Service at church!

My very first one as a military wife...

and let me say: It was hard to get through.

Especially when they show videos of wives crying over their husbands' casket.

I mean really.

Then I had to stand up. Since I'm a military wife, and all. And then I sort of lost it.

But thankfully, my "mentor" Becky gave me funny Pug tissues before the service!

Thank God for her. Literally.

9 comments:

  1. How neat that it is just your size! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect for putting a baby in the backseat...


    (shh don't tell anyone I said that!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need my friends to pop out some babies so I can buy them those Rockabye Baby CDs. Those are too fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, AREN'T THEY?!?!?! ahhhh. :] They're amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the baby music on Matt's blog! How cool!:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah!! that's where I got it from!! he's so super cool.

    but the ipod story? that was too sad :[ really now. ahhh :[

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that jeep. love it. love the lullabys too, you know. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the jeep. Where do you go to church, I've been looking for one that does a military service!

    ReplyDelete
  9. In our new city, we go to Liberty Baptist Church, but back home in Kentucky we were members at Living Hope Baptist Church, where we met! :)

    ReplyDelete