Sunday, March 1, 2009

30 minute convo!

Before I forget everything!

So during Bible Quiz tonight, I got a phone call from Prince M! I sprinted out of the room and RAN down the church hallway to get near a door.

"Hello!? Hello? HELLO? PRINCE M?!?!!"
"gjlkajgljggj [static] jagljlkjglagj"
.....

So I ran outside in the frigid weather. Still awful service. He could understand me just fine, apparently! He was trying to tell me so much, but I couldn't understand any of it. So then I started to cry.

A lot.

So there I was. Crying in front of the church with a cell phone stuck to my ear. It really sucks to not hear your husband's voice for over 2 weeks and then finally get a phone call - only to be greeted with a bunch of static! We eventually discovered that if he wiggled the phone cord, I could hear him!

News:
He's doing GREAT! Just fine. He misses me like crazy, obviously! Gas chamber was easy, obstacle course was easy... they got base liberty today for some random reason. He has no idea why. He still has his job as electrician [yay!]. He knows all of the test info & thinks it's easy. He wants his brother, D, to come to graduation - we'll have to see about that! He also said he wouldn't mind a BMT graduation baby! ...apparently BMT gives guys baby-fever, because he is not the only one who feels this way! Hehe. Don't worry - no baby in the near future for us yet! Hehe. Blah. I don't think I can write anymore. He misses me tons. He loves me so much. He is counting down the days. 3 weeks to go! He is doing just fine.

and now I will continue crying.

2 comments:

  1. Aw! You're precious!
    I'm glad you got a call, and figured out how you can understand him!
    PS I adore your new blog look.:]

    ReplyDelete