Saturday, March 7, 2009

FridaySaturday fill ins!



Sooo... I found this thing online... Friday Fill Ins ... it's pretty great. Oh, oops. Is it Saturday? Well, that's okay. We both know I never pay attention to the day of the week when it comes to blog carnivals. Hey, this is my corner of the Internet. and I'll blog like I want to.

I picked 3 to do for tonight. How fun!


And...here we go!

1. I'm smack dab in the middle of an introvert and extrovert, I'm a lot stronger (and outspoken..) than I ever thought I could be, I am over the stomach virus! finally.

2. Why do I have the first 9 sections of the Woodcock Johnson done from testing my sister and not the last section??

3. How does this tech school crap work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put Private Selection Organic Fat Free milk on my Fruity Pebbles.

5. I consider myself lucky because I am learning more about my husband through letters than a lot of people know about their spouse from a lifetime of living under the same roof.

6. One day we’ll see special education fully funded by the federal government.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to hanging out with my parents, tomorrow my plans include ice cream party at Bible Quiz! and Sunday, I want to finish my homework..!






And...here we go!

1. Give me a gift card for The Polka Dot Platypus and I'll be your best friend for life.

2. Whenever Mark calls, it secretly depresses me. I almost can't handle it.

3. I wish that Spring Forward actually meant to fast forward our calendar an entire week instead of one measly hour.

4. That lobster tail on the cruise was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world you really have to put your foot down, or people will walk right on top of you.

6. Other than this one, www.mycharmingkids.net is the last blog I commented on.




1. It seems like dairy is not the best idea for a night snack after I've had a stomach virus.

2. Put the seat down when you're done, please?

3. If I thought you needed to know how I feel about Mark being gone I'd voluntarily tell you!


4. Cuddling on the bed is what I think of most when I think of you.

5. To me, Valentine's Day means a good excuse to remind everyone just how much you love them.

6. bmtgrad.com and the Air Force Wives facebook group gives me strength.

No comments:

Post a Comment