Sunday, March 8, 2009

a whole mess of stuff!

Read the whole post. A lot of important info!


1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? If he's alone, some kind of sport bloopers or Comedy Central... if he's with me, however, that would be Jon & Kate + 8, Law and Order SVU!!!!, or The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Ranch

3. What's one food he doesn't like? He doesn't really like casseroles. I know. Can you believe it? I married a man who isn't fond of casseroles. Sheesh!

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order? Sweet tea, of course!

5. Where did he go to high school? Warren Central

6. What size shoe does he wear? 10 or 10 1/2.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? He likes to collect money from different countries. So far his collection is pretty slim...

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? He likes pizza subs. and steak sandwiches.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could? Cracker Barrel

10. What is his favorite cereal? Cinnamon Toast Crunch. but he never eats cereal.

11. What would he never wear? He probably would wear pink, but he would hate it.

12. What is his favorite sports team? let's see... I think Brazil soccer...

13. Who did he vote for? He didn't vote. and I'm totally embarrassed about it.

14. Who is his best friend? Caspir & Chris. and me!

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? get nervous over everything and worry myself to death.

16. What is his heritage? We don't know.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake? chocolate cake/chocolate icing

18. Did he play sports in high school? soccer!!! he was amazing!!!

19. What could he spend hours doing? playing World of Warcraft *shudder*

20. What is one unique talent he has? He is wicked talented with a soccer ball. He was the juggling champion of BG! Juggling his soccer ball, that is. he was also the ping pong champion of WKU in 2008.


He does this thing where he bounces the ball on his head, flips it back, catches it with the back of his neck, drops to the ground, and does push ups while balancing the ball. Smooth as eggs.



Sexy husband.


also, I wanted to add these 2 pictures because they are hilarious. This is a month after PM and I were dating, so he was just getting used to Nephew #1. Here they are on Halloween 2006. PM looks pretty rigid while Dr. C checks his heart!


----------------------------

Guess what else? 20 minute phone call tonight from PM!!

Sadly, I cannot write much of what he said. This is a family-friendly blog. hehe. However, I will say that he is doing magnificent! He is really shooting for Thunderbolt so he can get a town pass on Sunday. I told him about our new table and chairs - he's excited! As you might know, his job is to clean the bathrooms. The biggest, baddest, most meanest TI came by to check his work. There was nothing wrong with the bathroom! PM did a fantastic job! He was very proud.

He knows all of his stuff, so he isn't worried about the tests. He starts Warrior Week tomorrow. Pretty exciting! After this week, he will be an official airman! Cool beans, right?

There isn't any real news to say. He just misses me, and we talked a lot about our plans for graduation. We are very very VERY excited. Being away from his number one fan for this long has been really hard on him, if you know what I mean. We are extremely stoked to see each other in.. what is it.. TWO AND A HALF WEEKS!?!?

Holy moly.

I am also every excited to say that the phone he chose to call on was great!!! Okay, great isn't the word for it. But it was SO much better than the one from last time. I heard everything he said! This time it just sounded like I was on speaker phone. I'll take what I can get!

I love my husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment