Saturday, January 16, 2010

the truth about C:

I know you probably think that Clayton is
reserved
sweet
innocent
angelic

Photobucket

well, he is
sometimes, anyway.

Photobucket

but sometimes, he's reserved insane
like the time he crawled up on his dresser
flipped it over
sent his fish tank (& fish, Moses) flying..
..flying clear across the room
and nearly killing his first pet

Photobucket

innocent? yes.
like at 9 months of age
when he found his diaper rash cream,
rubbed it all over himself,
then proceeded to rub it all over the hardwood floor.
so innocent.

Photobucket

and sometimes he's a little too sweet
like the day he came home from his 1st day of preschool
& announced that he had found his future wife
and that he proposed.
on the first
day
of
preschool.

Photobucket

and, okay. yes.
he is angelic.
at the age of four, he cuddled me in bed,
grabbed my hand,
and told me that he plans on telling his future wife
to curl her hair
so she can look just like me.
angelic? you got it.

Photobucket

Clayton is my multi-faceted
sweet
angelic
reserved
innocent 5-year old nephew
and big brother to two special boys.
I love him for so many reasons
but most of all because he is my
crazy
wild
rowdy
hooligan-of-a-nephew.

And this angelic little boy made me an aunt.

I love you, sweet angel :)

6 comments:

  1. I love all of these pictures. They look professionally done, really. And he's SOOO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really, Emmy?!?!

    I have Lightroom to thank! Srsly, I want to run out and buy Lightroom. I will post before&after pictures on my blog soon and the HUGE difference it makes. It's outrageous! I must be living under a ROCK because this is too good to be true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's Lightroom??
    Those pictures do look AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's an Adobe program that just adjusts lighting and "stuff" in the pictures. Basically, it takes a poorly-lit picture and can adjust the lighting to make it better. I only downlaoded the free 30-day trial, but I wann buy it now.. SO BAD!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to download the free trial RIGHT NOW!!!

    PS He is such a cutie! :)

    ReplyDelete