Monday, September 7, 2009

Chuck E's

Me: C, your behavior is amazing today!!!
C: You know why?
Me: Because you're a well behaved boy?
C: No. Because I luh-uhhhhhve Chuck E. Cheese!


Today is Labor Day - and it's nearly Fall!
To celebrate the holiday, we went to the mall.

Photobucket


A trip to Chuck E. Cheese was in order today
For yummy, gooey pizza and many games to play.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


I let him get coke - a rare treat for C
I took so many pictures that he got tired of me.

Photobucket

He posed with Uncle Mark and made a funny face
Our pizza came - we ate it - and didn't leave a trace.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Went up in the gym, then came down the slide
Then put his token in the car & went for a little ride.


Photobucket


Next up was the popcorn game with ping pong balls galore
And then C was happy when we found tokens on the floor.

Photobucket



Air hockey was fun - but Mark beat him by one score
So we walked around to look for games - he wanted to play some more!

Photobucket

Photobucket


Ski-ball was fun, he scored some points, his balls flew in the air
We cheated on another game and people started to stare...

Photobucket


Mark helped him see his video game, where he shot people with a gun
Chucke Cheese with Shannie & Mark is simply just so much fun!


Photobucket


Four hundred and thirty eight tickets, and C picked out his prize
We only have 4 more days together, and that I now realize :(

Photobucket


----------------------------------

While waiting to pick his prize, C spotted a purple plastic spider on the counter. He asked, "Shannie? Why is there a spider on the counter?" I said, "I dunno - you want it? Take it... it looks like it's free to me! Put it in your pocket!" He replied, "Put it in my POCKET?!" And he put it in his pocket. Then he looked up at me and whispered, "I think I'd better put it back on the counter... "

:)

I live by the finders-keepers rule, but apparently my C has better morals. I love him. Four days to go! Sigh.







3 comments:

  1. yes - it's a little disgusting, isn't it? :(

    and I can't believe I forgot to have Hudsie whistle for everyone! When Mark came home, he LOVED Hudson whistling for him! It was so cute. He usually just randomly whistles.. and we're like "What's that noise?! ohhh, it's Hudsie!" :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, brittney's right. he's so grown up! so so cute! i've never been to chuck e cheese. hmph.

    i love you!

    ReplyDelete