Wednesday, September 9, 2009

colorful.

Today was a full, yet colorful day.
Full of car title changes.
Car oil changes.
Eating sandwiches at Linzies.
Picking C up from school.
Taking C to paint.
Meeting C&B at B Dubs.
Going to the park.
Starbucksing with C&B.
Laying in bed.
Blogging.

Now that I write it out, it doesn't seem so long. But it was. I'm exhausted, but blogging must continue. You guys are a priority. Kind of.

You knew pictures were coming, didn't you?

On the car ride to the Paint 'N Place

C: Shannie, I want to paint you an angel.
Me: You do? Really?
C: Yes. I want to paint you an angel for your new house by the beach.
Me: Ooooh really?!
C: Yes. You can put it in your room by your bed.
Me: C, you are just so great. You're the best.
C: You're welcome.

He couldn't find an angel, so he painted us a rocket for our new home. Then he painted a Spiderman face for himself. I painted a plate (pictured later) with our hand prints. I will cherish it forever! Hopefully I can find a stand to put it on!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Is it depressing and terrible that his hand print is almost as big as mine? Yes. It is. He is over the hill of 4 and a half. On his way to 5. When he "won't be sweet" anymore. Am I the only one who struggles with kids growing up!?


Tomorrow includes washer&dryer shopping. I just know you want a blog about those adventures, don't you!?

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! You are such a great Auntie! I can't wait to live near my niece and nephews so I can be a great Aunt like you! =]

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you. i've been thinking of you these past couple days. i hope your transition goes as smoothly as humanly possible. :)

    also, CUTE pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I <3 the Paint'N Place. For real.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shannon I hope you the best of luck in moving and the drive to VA is beautiful! That is so cool that you took him to Paint N Place. I remember when it was that pottery thingy wasn't it called a creat a memory or something like that?

    ReplyDelete