Tuesday, September 1, 2009

a doggone update.

Since you all are buggin' the daylights out of me about an update on Piper, I decided to finally give in and spill the beans.

Oh, what's that, you say? You all don't care? Hm. Oh well. You're gettin' an update anyhow.

I am happy, relieved, and ecstatic to announce that Piper is potty trained. When she has to go, she runs to the door and scratches at it. She is pretty much fool-proof. But not totally. Just yesterday, she scratched at the backdoor, and I was holding Hudson. By the time I put him down and got up, she had peed on the floor.

Her bladder is, like, the size of a pea, I do believe.

She also really loves daddy to smitherines. Except when he's in his blues. She runs around him and tries to pounce on his shiny black shoes.

Her new-found interests include: pig ears, hiding under the coffee table, and snuggling with her bunny toy.

We switched her food to Iams, and she gobbles it up like there's no tomorrow. Well, that might be a tad of an exaggeration. But she definitely enjoys it more than any other food we've tried.

We love our puppy. Our new-found interests include: wrestling with her on the floor, taking her out at 8pm at night around town, and generally taking her everywhere we go. Except to restaurants.

She is a great addition to our family. We love our Piper Leigh Cox.








4 comments:

  1. Aw, so cute! I can't believe you did an update without a picture though!!! Who are you?! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my family to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and, i was thinking what brittney was!

    ReplyDelete