Thursday, September 10, 2009

Clayton&Hudson's photoshoot! Gather around!

Two pictures posts in one day? It doesn't get any better than that.







It wasn't my nephew who was seen naked in the river. It wasn't my nephew who tried to wade through the water. It wasn't my nephew who took a face-plant into the murky water. Nope. It wasn't my nephew who was drenched from bald head to baby toe. Nope!

But, even if it was my baby nephew, let it be known that he didn't mind it at all :)


Lots more coming, but I wanted to give you a peek!

5 comments:

  1. WOW. I'm pretty sure you have the two cutest nephews in. the. world.

    I'm sure I tell you that ALL the time, but really. It's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH. MY. GOODNESS. These are the CUTEST pictures ever! I love the naked H one, and the one of C standing by the water! SO SWEET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shannie-I know this is random-but what do you know about the HANDS program?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paigey - I've never heard of it; what is it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I find out I will let you know-lol! Something to do with social work, so I thought maybe they slightly touched on it in some of your classes.

    ReplyDelete