Thursday, September 24, 2009

Letters!

My Paigey Poo did this, and I thought it looked like fun! I love you, PP!


One Letter at a Time...
A - Age: Just turned 22!
B - Bed Size: Full. Mark and I stay squashed together allllll night.
C - Chore you hate: DISHES. omg. SICK. It makes me want to puke.
D - Dog's Name: Piper!
E - Essential start your day item: The Today Show. Is that an item!?
F - Favorite Color: orange :]
G - Gold or Silver or Platinum: silver?
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: clarinet! I almost majored in music!
J - Job Title: Air Force Wife.
K - Kid(s): I'll take 3, please. Or 4 if there is a special going on.
L - Living Arrangements: a free 3 bedroom house.
M - Mom's Name: Rhonda
N - Nickname(s): biscuit. Romantic, I know.
O - Overnight hospital stay other than birth: None
P - Pet Peeve: Meanies.
Q - Quote from a movie: I don't know...
R - Right or Left Handed: Left
S - Siblings: Yes!! My sissy, Lauren!
T - Time you wake up: 5:30 when Mark gets up :|
U - Underwear: I wear them.
V - Vegetable you dislike: Beets, artichokes, and peas aren't too great.
W - Ways you run late: I do NOT run late. EVER. Except that one time we were meeting C&B at B Dubs and we had to take C across town to go home and.. yeah.
X - X-rays you've had: Besides teeth? My foot when I got a spiral fracture after my ping pong incident. Yes, I fractured a bone playing ping pong.
Y - Yummy food you make: Ask Mark. I don't know.
Z - Zoo Favorite: Polar bear!!!!!!!!!!!!




2 comments: