Thursday, September 3, 2009

Thankful Thursdays



Paige always does this, so I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon!



I am thankful that our puppy is finally house trained. It's really taken a huge load off my shoulders, and I can safely trust her to roam the house. Yahoo!

I am thankful that I was able to read C four books today: 3 fiction and 1 educational (about sharks). He loved them and gave me sweet kisses for being his favorite aunt. Ok. His only aunt.

I am thankful that our movers came today and now all our belongings are safely on their way to Virginia. One less thing to think about.

I am thankful for my friend, Brittney, who is the cutest person on the planet.

I am thankful for our dog, who brings us lots of joy and laughs and cuddles.

I am thankful that For Bid is helping Piper slowwwwly stop eating her poop. Note: Slowly.

I am thankful that we got to meet our niece, Cyan, before we moved!

Finally, I am thankful for my parents, who are making me crack up right now!!!!




2 comments:

  1. AW, I think you're the cutest person on the planet! How ironic!! :]

    Oh, and I CANNOT wait for tonight. I'm *so* glad you're going to be there. ;] ;] ;]

    ReplyDelete