Thursday, April 9, 2009

a face to face date with PM


Tonight I got to go on a date with PM.
But this date was special.
This
date was unique because I could see my husband's face.



He smiled.
He laughed.
And made goofy faces cause I told him to!



and he made little love hearts for me



and he smiled like a goon at the things I said





and then I stared into his eyes.
even though we're 870 miles apart.



this smile absolutely made my day.


thanks a bunch, technology!!

I LOVE dates with hubby..
especially when I can see him smiling back.


I'll update yall tomorrow on my decisions concerning education!
It's all great news. I promise.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! I love webcams! They reeeeally help with that long distance junk.

    [Though you totally trump me]

    Praise technology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I don't know what program you use, but I use skype when I talked to my cousin doing study abroad in England!

    ReplyDelete