Saturday, April 18, 2009

a tour of M's room

I mailed my airman a bunch of stuff last weekend. He finally received a digital camera on Thursday! Only 3 of his pictures are making the cut. Ha.


Here's his fridge. And his desk. Ya know. I'm sure you're familiar with all of the objects in this picture.


My personal favorite part of the room - the shrine to me. Yall know how I love pictures. I even bought him 3 picture frames and mailed them off! What a cutie..


Look at this perfectly-made bed. Wow. How neat and tidy. I should really learn some tips from my husband. I never make my bed. Yes. I'm terrible.


Wait. Are those socks on the floor in the corner of the picture?

Yep. That's my husband!


*Note: That pillow case on the pillow is actually a t-shirt. See it all tied at the end? Ha.

1 comment:

  1. haha. cute room!

    inventive pillow case, too :)

    ReplyDelete