Tuesday, April 14, 2009

i forgot to tell yall

I realize this is my 3rd blog post in one day. And I realize I'm starting to pick up some habits of Christine, but I forgot to tell you all something exciting:

I'm going to get my hair cut and highlighted tomorrow.

Caution: I'm going to a brand new girl. A girl who has never really seen my hair. Or touched it. I'm a little concerned.

I'm basically going to give her full liberty on my hair. She can do whatever she wants. In the worst case scenario, she butchers my hair and dyes it horribly. In that case, I will just wear a ponytail for 3 months. It's all good.

Expect pictures tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Your curly hair is perfect, I don't see how anyone could ruin it! I'd kill for that curly hair, my hair won't hold any curl for hardly an hour! Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caramel colored! wooooo!!! :)

    ReplyDelete