Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sanuk



I'm really excited about wearing flip flops today. And tomorrow. And the rest of the week. The weather here has been horrible. One cold and rainy day after the next. Really, I think our climate is now comparable to a rainforest. Anyway. Today is not Things I Love Thursday, but I'm writing this now - I have 2 huge assignments due Thursday, so blogging probably won't happen.

So last weekend I found these flip flops called Sanuk Yoga Mat flip flops. They are the most comfortable flip flops I have ever stuck my foot in. They're so squishy. Well, they feel just like stepping on a yoga mat. I love them. You should probably trot off to Dillards and pick up some for yourself. Trust me. Your feet will thank you.

Now I am going to trot outside in my new, cushiony flip flops and greet Earth Day.

And let us not forget - I leave in exactly one month to see my husband. Now let's see exactly how slow time can pass. I'm soooo excited!



3 comments:

  1. I was thinking to myself, "I should suggest to Shannon to change her blog colors to blue & represent the AF." I swear we have, like, one mind.:]

    PS I wish I could go get those flops! I have chacos waiting to be reintroduced to warm weather, though, so I will probably stick with them again this year.;]

    And yay! One more month! Wahooo! How exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need some of those shoes. Are they expensive?

    ReplyDelete