Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Friday Tuesday Fill-In



And...here we go!



1. I'm annoyed, I'm cranky, & I would love to quit school now.

2. Why do I have to worry and not just let go?!

3. How does this grown-up thing work, anyway?

4. Every morning, I put Organic Fat Free Milk on my Fruity Pebbles.

5. I consider myself lucky because I truly appreciate my husband every second of the day.

6. One day we’ll see what being married AND living together is like!!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to NO SCHOOL tomorrow my plans include stinky gourmet cooking class.. ugggh.. and Sunday, I want to hang out with my husband and relax. A lot.


1 comment:

  1. boooo stinky cooking class. i love fill ins. Maybe I should try organic milk. I hear it's pretty good. Have you ever had soy milk? [is that the same thing?]

    ReplyDelete